An entire study setup including: data screens, database schema, patient visit map, study sites, lookup tables, edit checks, conditional assessments, etc. can often be completed in only a few days, making rapid deployment of new studies the norm rather than the exception.
Easy to Learn
- DFsetup: creation of a data screen
- Simple point and click user interface
- Bulit-in user guide covers all steps and features with clear explanations and screen shots
- Collaborate by granting permission for different components to different members of the study team
Easy to Use
- To create data screens just import a PDF containing blank case report forms (CRFs)
- Point & click to add data entry fields where they belong on the imported CRFs (see blue widgets)
- Specify field properties for each data entry field
- Use simple dialogs to specify: study sites, visit map, visit conditions, etc.
- Create styles to define field templates for data fields with similar properties
- Cut and Paste field definitions across data screens
- Import study setup components from a setup library or another study
- All studies support all data collection methods: EDC, Fax, PDF, Import - no extra setup required
- Add multi-language support for any study by importing blank CRFs in different languages
- Modify, add, delete, reorder data fields at any time, even after study start
- Create a linked test database to make and test setup changes
- After testing publish changes to the production database (no down time)
Contact Us Today!
If you have any questions about our software or services please contact us by phone or click the Contact Us button to send a message.