We are pleased to announce the release of a new Internet application named DFsend. This is a simple tool for sending PDFs containing scanned CRFs and other documents to a study server. It includes:
- Authentication - by login & password, just like iDataFax
- Encryption - PDFs are transmitted over the Internet using 128 bit SSL encryption
- Immediate Confirmation - senders see whether each transmission was successful
- Transmission Log - to remind users of what they have already sent and what failed
- Tracking - in iDataFax Page-Context shows who sent each page and when
- Regulatory Compliance - unlike emailing PDF and TIFF attachments
- Simplicity - scan, drag and drop - nothing complicated
DFsend can be used to send PDFs to any DataFax 4.2 server.
It's available now for Windows PCs, Macs and LINUX.