DataFax 4.2 is now available for download here.
This is a major release with a primary focus on UNICODE.
All changes are documented in the release notes, available here.
The highlights include:
- support for UNICODE characters in study setup files, text fields, queries and reasons; making it possible to run studies in any language
- a new Simplified Chinese interface for iDataFax via localization settings on your PC or Mac
- performance improvements for studies with very large databases or complex visit and page maps
- an increase in the maximum number of sites to 21,460 per study
- an improved ‘transmit PDF’ dialog allowing users to send more than one PDF file at a time
- a new spreadsheet in List View for ‘Lost’ records
- a new login banner feature that can be used to brand your company or identify your DataFax server
- support for Mac OS 10.7 Lion in both server components and end user tools